Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Why I even bother to maintain this site, I'm not sure. I only post when I'm procrastinating, sleepy, or in a state of high emotion. Right now's mostly sleepy.

I don't have anything profound or revealing to say...

I like Christmas. I like the music. I like the cold. I like the lights. I am annoyed by the consumerism. I'm also slightly annoyed by the mix of religious and secular (though not nearly as much as at Easter/Resurrection Sunday). There's one thing about the Christmas season that no one can deny: people really are nicer and happier around this time. I love it! Why can't we all be a little nicer and happier the rest of the year? Why is "why don't we all just get along?" such a stupid question? What is it about Christmastime that makes everyone believe in something together?

No comments: