Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm really not so sure that I like Arkansas' (Arkansas's?) new trend of having snow in April.

I am quite sure that I shouldn't be blogging now, and that I should be writing a paper or studying for a test or working on my thesis, but...oh well.

I think time is speeding up exponentially. I woke up on Wednesday and could have sworn that it was Monday. I'm having a difficult time believing that this is Sunday evening already, too. On top of that, I find it really wild that graduation is less than a month away. Graduation's going to be a bit bittersweet for me, I think. I'm really glad to be done with school, but Fayetteville has become a very comfortable place. Anywhere I go here, I find people that I know. I know where to go for anything I need. I know who to contact for basically everything. I have a wonderful roommate. I have great neighbors. I guess this is just one of those things that one goes through in life.

Ok, too cheesy. I'll stop there.

It looks more and more like it'll work out for me to be in Korea later this year. I'm going to try to do a homestay instead of staying in the studio apartment provided by whatever school I work for. That way, I can learn Korean, and hopefully also how to cook yummy Korean food. =)

Alright, my research paper calls...

1 comment:

pinkin_park said...

yeah, far too cheesy. i can even make cheese fondue from this post. :)